Work With Us - Careers at Green Tomato Cars
At Green Tomato Cars we care about everything we do, so if you want to be part of a workplace that will both challenge and care for you, then take a look at our current vacancies.
Starting your career with us
We are always looking for exciting motivated people to join us here at Green Tomato Cars. We span 3 sites throughout London and we enjoy a healthy balance of working hard, interoffice socializing and doing our bit within the community.
Become part of our Green culture
Here at Green Tomato Cars we pride ourselves on not only being London’s number one environmentally friendly taxi company, but having a core set of employee influenced company values which we live and breathe:
- We are ethical
- We care about everything we do
- We improve every day
- We deliver great customer service
Our people are at the heart of everything we do
For us to achieve as a business, we recognise that our people are at the heart of everything we do. We aim to go the extra mile for our employees, not just our customers. We are always looking for fresh tomatoes to join our budding team and we aim to handpick new recruits who share our vision, live and breathe our values, to create a more sustainable environment. Balancing our highly motivated team members’ drive to succeed with company values and ethos is very important to us, which means we have a very robust employee benefits package. The wide range on offer means that there is something for everyone, from green travel initiatives, to employee assistance programs, referral schemes and above award annual leave entitlements. We are constantly seeking employee feedback on our company benefits and continue to roll our new incentives and recognition schemes, taking care of employee wellness, community initiatives and family friendly benefits. We aim to make every journey matter, including your career journey! If you would like to become a green tomato and become part of our journey, then why don’t you buckle up, take a seat and look at our vacancies list below.
We want to hear from you
Each vacancy expands with further details about the role and how to apply via the website. Alternatively submit your CV and covering letter directly to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have: 1 job available
Ripe for a new Challenge?
What we are looking for – Why you?
You should be a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who is passionate about delivering new clients and managing the needs of existing clients. You will be the main point of contact for a range of key clients within the company where your focus will be to ensure their day to day requirements are met promptly and efficiently. You should be capable of identifying growth opportunities and have good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationships with some of our most important clients.
- Create relationships with potential new clients.
- Use an account management system to manage and record all client contact activity.
- Proactively grow our business with existing customers with the objective of increasing account expenditure and /or margin. Pitch fresh/innovative ideas to support this growth strategy.
- Produce and deliver account management plans for strategic accounts.
- Hold regular meetings covering commercial appraisals, opportunities, performance/SLA and contract reviews with customers
- Work with the customer and other GTC departments to resolve any problems that may arise in a timely and effective way.
- Produce external and internal Management Information reports.
- Where appropriate, assist in the preparation and submission of RFP’s and any subsequent face to face meetings and presentations
- Implement new accounts (working closely with a number of internal departments including sales, marketing and operations)
- Represent Green Tomato Cars in a professional manner at all times
- Demonstrable experience in professional client relationship management (ideally in the Private Hire sector)
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Persuasive and confident in dealing with all levels within the client’s organisation.
- Commercially astute
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate – good level of power point, word and excel
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to identify and act upon trends
This role is 50% business development and 50% account management, often being with clients in meetings and briefings. It is a demanding role, so self-motivation is a must. Working hours will be standard office times; however deadlines may stretch this further.
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum + Bonus
Think you're the right person for the job?
Fill out your contact details below along with your CV and covering letter