Work With Us - Careers at Green Tomato Cars
At Green Tomato Cars we care about everything we do, so if you want to be part of a workplace that will both challenge and care for you, then take a look at our current vacancies.
Starting your career with us
We are always looking for exciting motivated people to join us here at Green Tomato Cars. We are based in West London, though our operations cover the whole of the South East (and we work with national and international partners too). We enjoy a healthy balance of working hard, interoffice socializing and doing our bit within the community.
Become part of our Green culture
Here at Green Tomato Cars we pride ourselves on not only being London’s number one environmentally friendly private hire company, but having a core set of employee influenced company values which we live and breathe:
- We are ethical
- We take responsibility
- We improve every day
- We deliver great customer service
Our people are at the heart of everything we do
For us to achieve as a business, we recognise that our people are at the heart of everything we do. We aim to go the extra mile for our employees, not just our customers. We are always looking for fresh tomatoes to join our budding team and we aim to handpick new recruits who share our vision, live and breathe our values, to create a more sustainable environment. Balancing our highly motivated team members’ drive to succeed with company values and ethos is very important to us, which means we have a very robust employee benefits package. The wide range on offer means that there is something for everyone, from green travel initiatives, to employee assistance programs, referral schemes and above award annual leave entitlements. We are constantly seeking employee feedback on our company benefits and continue to roll our new incentives and recognition schemes, taking care of employee wellness, community initiatives and family friendly benefits. We aim to make every journey matter, including your career journey! If you would like to become a green tomato and become part of our journey, then why don’t you buckle up, take a seat and look at our vacancies list below.
We want to hear from you
Each vacancy expands with further details about the role and how to apply via the website. Alternatively submit your CV and covering letter directly to us via email at email@example.com.
We currently have: 1 job available
Want to take Control of your Career?
What we are looking for – Why you?
You should be a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who is passionate about logistics and has a great manner with people – whether the going is smooth or tough.
You will work as part of our operations team, ensuring that bookings are allocated in good time – same day and future days where appropriate – and the efficiency and productivity of our driver network are optimised.
- Preparation and implementation of booking allocation
- Taking and processing bookings from all channels, from initial enquiry through completion
- Communicating with customers and drivers, including reviewing and responding to their enquiries
- Troubleshooting ad hoc booking issues, proactively where possible
- Monitoring and reporting performance, issues and trends
- Liasing with colleagues and drivers to optimise operations and the general running of the business
- Represent greentomatocars in a professional manner at all times
- Experience with a high-volume, London-based private hire or taxi operator (or comparable industry experience)
- Coordinating and / or controlling busy day-shift or night-shift operations
- Strong interpersonal / relationship-building skills
- Confidence in dealing with all stakeholders within the business’ operational sphere
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate – experience of Echo operating system a bonus but not essential
- Strong attention to detail, as will be taking and processing bookings as well as coordinating / controllingThis role is office based and you should have your own transport or be happy to take public transport. It is a rewarding but demanding role, and you must be able to work well under pressure. Working hours will be 4-on 4-off or equivalent, or a weekly shift for an outstanding candidate.
£35,000 per annum + Bonus
Think you're the right person for the job?
Fill out your contact details below along with your CV and covering letter