Widely regarded as the best in the business, greentomatocars drivers are selected for their professionalism and attitude.
For every 7 drivers that apply to work for us, only 1 gets through our rigorous testing and recruitment process.
Our drivers are the face of greentomatocars and we are very proud of the work they do in keeping our business moving. We invest heavily in recruiting only the best drivers and once they've joined us, we work just as hard to keep them happy to be a greentomatocars ambassador.
All our drivers are:
- Licensed by Transport for London's Taxi and Private Hire department
- CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checked
- Put through our onerous entrance exam - the greentomatocars knowledge of London
- Trained to drive in the safest and most environmentally-friendly manner possible
- Tested for their fluency in English
- Given customer service coaching
- Smartly dressed in shirt and tie
- High-calibre individuals - that's why we call them by their names, not just a call sign
To ensure greentomatocars drivers remain the cream of the crop, our driver quality control team conduct surprise inspections on drivers throughout the year.
Spotted a rotten tomato, or been driven by the vinest in town? Let us know by completing our feedback form. We'd love to hear from you. (Tomato puns optional.)
If you think you have what it takes to drive for us, please click here or call 020 82322498.